Renewal Frequently Asked Questions
You've settled into your new "home away from home", and it's time to start thinking about your plans for next year. We enjoy having you and hope that you choose to renew your lease and stay with us! We have put together answers for some common questions to help you with the process. If you need further clarification, please contact us at the office and we will be happy to help!
- What is a “renewal”?
- Are you loving it here and can't imagine leaving at the end of your lease? By signing a renewal, you get to extend your stay at your community!
- How do I renew?
We know how busy you are, so we have made the process as quick and easy as possible. Renewing is a easy as "1,2,3"! Just following these steps:
1. Open your renewal email from us.
2. Review the terms, and click "Accept"
3. Follow the prompts to sign the new lease agreement.
It's that easy!
- It seems early to renew. I just moved in.
- Renewing now will provide the most benefit to you. By signing early, you will secure your space for next year and take advantage of the best pricing available.
- I'm graduating in December. Can I still renew?
- Contact the office for details on the options available to you.
- If I renew, do I have to move out and then move back in?
- When you renew and choose to stay in your current spot, no moving is required!
- If I renew, will my guarantor have to sign again?
- No. Your guarantor doesn't have to do anything extra!
- When do I start paying the new rent amount?
- On the first day of your new lease.
- Can I request different roommates?
- We want you to be comfortable here, and we will do everything we can to accommodate your roommate requests.