Have a question about 3949 apartments? Search for an answer among the following FAQs.
- If I am over 21, do I need to have a guarantor?
Yes. All leases are required to have a guarantor. If an approved guarantor cannot be obtained, EdR Management, Inc. will accept a security deposit of one (1) month's rent.
- How many people live there?
- We have 197 apartments and 256 bedrooms.
- Can I pay my bill with a credit card? Is there an extra charge?
- Great News! 3949 Apartments does allow you pay online! View your balance, submit electronic checks, or pay with a Visa, MasterCard, or Discover from any computer. Just log on to our website, click the "Pay Rent" button. This will take you to our resident rent pay portal. There is a small convenience charge for this service.
- Can I bring my pet?
- Yes, 3949 Apartments is pet friendly as long as your furry one is under 50 pounds! Call us for more information about bringing your pet to 3949.
- Can I request an apartment or roommates?
Yes, it is our hope to always grant your request; but please remember it isn't always possible. The earlier you sign your lease, the better chances you have a getting your request, but still no guarantees can be made.
- Do you offer furnished apartments?
We offer furnished and unfurnished apartments, so you get to pick which style you prefer. Please call the leasing office to inquire about our furnished options at 314-289-9000.
- How are roommates matched?
- We have partnered with RoomSync to provide a modern matching platform where residents choose their own roommates. After you complete the leasing process you will be emailed a link to join our RoomSync network. You will then log in to RoomSync using Facebook, create a matching profile, and begin your search to find your new best friend - or roommate for starters. If you already have a roommate in mind, you can confirm your roommate request within RoomSync.
- How are rooms assigned?
- Residents who already have preferred roommates can confirm their roommate match requests using RoomSync, our roommate matching platform. If they do not already have a roommate, residents will search for and choose their own roommate using RoomSync. Residents will be able to communicate with each other during and after the selection process. In the event that potential roommates discover that they are no longer compatible, they can request a different roommate and we will do our best to accommodate any change request. To provide sufficient time and the greatest opportunity for residents to find the perfect roommate, they should apply and sign a lease as early as possible.
- Is parking available?
We have off-street parking for free located on the north side of our building. This parking is for any residents and visitors on a first come, first serve basis. We also do have a gated, covered parking garage that is connected to all four floors of our building for just $50 per month per car.
- Is there extra storage space available?
- Yes we have storage units around the property and you are able to rent them for just $15, $25 or $35!
- What do I need to do if I have a package delivered?
Most packages will be delivered to the main office. If the package is small enough and sent Postal Service, it may be in your personal mailbox. We sign all packages in and notify residents by email. Residents are required to show a picture I.D. and sign the package out.
- What if I need to cancel my lease?
As stated in your lease, there is no way to cancel your lease; however, there is an option to reassign your apartment. This involves you finding someone to take over your lease. You must pay a $200 Resident Reassignment Fee as well. Remember, THAT IS NOT A CANCELLATION FEE! For more information please stop by the leasing office or call: 314-289-9000 to speak with one of our staff members.
- What lease terms are available?
We offer 5, 10 or 12 installment leases. All of the prices that you see are based on a 12 installment lease and there will be premiums applied for leases shorter than 12 installments.
- What move-in fees are required?
- We just have an application fee of $50 and a service fee of $150.
- What utilities are included in my rent?
The base rent does include: water, sewer, trash, cable TV and wireless internet. The only utility that you are required to pay on your own is be the electricity bill through Ameren Missouri.